We look forward to exceeding your expectations.
We offer the following advantages:
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Timely and consistent communication
- Continuity in the plan of care
- Highly trained and licensed staff, knowledgeable about home care
- Customized information per physician's preferences
- As an adult with years of life experience, you know you want to stay in the surrounding comfort of your own home.
- You need a caring personnel One that understands your need for assistance and One that will help you feel good about yourself.
OUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES: You are eligible for home health care
- If you are homebound, related to illness or injury
- When there's part-time or intermittent need for skilled care
- Per physician's oversight and order for plan of care
LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services to provide Personal assistance services.
INSURANCES WE ARE CONTRACTED WITH
- United healthcare
- OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Private pay
WE HAVE BEEN SERVING HOUSTON AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES SINCE 1993. Service areas include:
Alvin, Clearlake, Conroe, Dickinson, Friendswood, Galveston, Houston, Inner Loop, Katy, La Marque, Magnolia, Memorial, Missouri City, NASA, Pasadena, Stafford, Sugar Land, Texas City, The Woodlands, Tomball and Webster.